Special Software and Computers
The MS3 group has two power-full a computational servers. The server MS3srv2 consists from:
- 1 x HPE DL360 Gen10 Intel Xeon-Gold 6230 (2.1GHz/20-core/125W) FIO Processor Kit
- 1 x HPE DL360 Gen10 Intel Xeon-Gold 6230 (2.1GHz/20-core/125W) Processor Kit
- 8 x HPE 32GB (1x32GB) Dual Rank x4 DDR4-2933 CAS-21-21-21 Registered Smart Memory Kit
- 2 x HPE 4TB SATA 6G Midline 7.2K LFF (3.5in) SC 1yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware HDD
- 2 x HPE 480GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF (3.5in) SCC 3yr Wty Digitally Signed Firmware SSD
So, it has in total 256 Gbyte of RAM and two times Intel Xeon-Gold 2.1 GHz/20-core Processors.
The second server MS3srv1 is older and, as result, has a configuration that is not that powerfull. But it still has 128 GByte of RAM and can run quite effectively many modern software packages that need high computational power.
The servers are used to simulate various physical phenomena and to solve optimization tasks in the area of applied electromagnetism, radar sensing and wireless communications, including the numerical analysis of electromagnetic structures with the commercial and in-house-developed software.
FEKO and CST Studio Suite(R)
Remote work with Matlab
* * *
Back to the MS3 group facilities
- Wed, 27 Sep 2023
- Aula Senaatszaal
PhD Thesis Defence
Pitch-Matched Integrated Transceiver Circuits for High-Resolution 3-D Neonatal Brain Monitoring
This thesis presents the design and implementation of integrated ultrasound transceivers for use in transfontanelle ultrasonography.